You can get all types of Android Tools and Drivers here. Please read carefully before downloading Drivers. You can unlock or remove pattern lock with the help of Android tools.
You can easily connect your Android (Mobile) device to PC with Android USB drivers.
Please Note: These tools may erase all your Android data. We are not responsible for data loss.
Android Tools and Drivers
Please Note Google not allowed to download Android Multi Tools from our site. So if you download Multi-tools from the internet, You can follow steps to Reset or Unlock your Android device.
- First Download and install Android Multi-Tools.
- Multi-Tools will create a shortcut icon on your desktop.
- If it will not create any shortcut icon, You can find Android Multi Tools v1.02b file from the downloaded folder.
- Click on that icon and select Run option.
- Now you can see Command Prompt.
Things to do Before Reset
- Recharge your device battery above 70%
- Remove your sim cards and Micro sd card because while rebooting it may be format all your Device data.
- Then, Switch off your mobile.
- Press and Hold the volume (–) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the volume (+) button and power off/on button (OR)
- Press and Hold the Volume (–), Volume (+) And Power button
- Follow above methods one by one until you get Fastboot mode or Reboot mode.
- Finally, connect your mobile phone to your computer.
Hard Reset Android Device
Press 5 to wipe all your device data in normal mode.
Press 8 to wipe all your device data in Fastboot mode.
This option will erase all your Android device data.
Reset PIN or Pattern Lock
If you want Reset your face or PIN lock.
Type 2 or 3, then press the enter to unlock pattern lock.
ADB, Fastboot, and Drivers
ADB means Android Debug Bridge. Check out detailed information about here Android Debug Bridge. You can also download full SDK here.
What is this?
This is the All-in-One installer for 3 most needed PC tools for Android device. No need to download big SDK for 3 small things. It’s very small and fast installer for android tools and drivers.
- Small – 9.20 MB
- Fast – 20 seconds install (many times its even less)
- AIO – ADB, Fastboot and also Android Drivers
- Clean – ADB and Google Drivers from latest SDK
- Easy to install – just run it on your pc and program will guide you
- Run it (Require administrator privileges)
- Next, Press Y/Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or N/No to skip this step
- Next, Press Y/Yes to install ADB system-wide or N/No for current user only
- Then, Press Y/Yes to install Drivers or N/No to skip this step
- Continue Driver installation process.
- Then, Wait for a while – finished!
- System-wide: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %SystemDrive%\adb directory on your PC (Computer), and added the system-wide path.
- The current user only: ADB and Fastboot are installed to %UserProfile%\adb directory on your PC and added the path for the current user.
- CMD can use ADB and Fastboot from any directory.
- Drivers are automatically installed to the system – no need to install them from directories to your PC.
- The installer automatically decides if install 32-bit or 64-bit drivers.
If you have older Google USB Driver installed on your computer or Laptop, please uninstall it from Control Panel before installing new drivers.
And if you have previously installed it as system-wide and now you want it, current user, only, it won’t remove it, you must do it yourself. (at least for now).
Download Version 1.4.2
Download Version 1.3 (If upper one doesn’t work)
OEM USB Drivers
If you are developing on Windows operating system and want to connect an Android device for testing, then you need to install the appropriate USB driver.
OEM Means Original Equipment Manufacturer. You can download the appropriate USB driver for your device from below link.
Download OEM USB Drivers