This method completely formats Your phone data. You must know your phone password to Reset with this method. This method will restore settings to its factory state.
Here you can reset your phone from settings app. You need password to reset with this method. This method also deletes all your data but you have an option to backup your mobile data before the reset.
Factory Reset – 1
- Turn on your Android mobile.
- Then, Go to Settings.
- After that, Choose backup &reset option
- Next select Reset Device option
- Afterward, Choose to Erase everything
- Finally, select the OK option.
- Factory Reset Done on your Android mobile.
Factory Reset – 2
- First, Switch on your smartphone.
- Next Open Settings Menu.
- After that, Select More Settings Option.
- Then go to Backup and Reset option.
- In this Step, Choose option Erase all Data.
- Next, you will see your device has finished formatting.
- Wait for a while, Reset done on your mobile.