You can easily Hard Reset Meizu m3s android mobile for free. You don’t need any software to reset your mobile.
Reset deletes all your mobile data like photos, apps, and music files etc. So before resetting backup all your mobile data.
You can also unlock Meizu m3s without a password. But you lose all your mobile data.
- Switch off your Meizu m3s Phone.
- Next, Press and Hold Volume up + Power Button.
- Release both the buttons when you see Meizu Logo appears on the screen.
- Next, you will see Recovery Screen appears.
- After that Select Clear Data option.
- Finally, Tap on the Start.
- Hard Reset Done on your Meizu m3s mobile.
- Switch on your Meizu m3s Phone.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, Select About phone option.
- After that, choose option Storage.
- In the next step Select Factory data reset option.
- Then Choose Factory Reset.
- Finally, Tap on the Start cleaning.
Reset With Android Device Manager
- Start by visiting the Android Device Manager on your system
- Log in using the credentials of your Google Account
- After logging-in, There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device
- Then Click on Erase device option, Then You will see Erase all data menu appears on your screen.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.