Is your Oppo phone running slow and do you want to speed up your mobile? or Do you want Reset before selling your mobile? or Do you want to Unlock your Oppo mobile passcode?
Don’t worry we have the best solutions for how to Reset Oppo phone. And also how to Unlock Oppo phone if you forgot password or Pattern or PIN.
Reset Delete all your mobile data. You can not restore your files after mobile reset. So before Reset your mobile backup all your data.
Important points to know Before Oppo mobile reset
- The battery capacity should be 50% or higher.
- Remove SD card and Sims from your Mobile.
- Backup all your Mobile data if possible. Because Reset wipes all Mobile data.
Table of Contents
Oppo Mobile Hard reset
You can Reset your Oppo phone without the password. You can Reset your oppo phone to Factory Settings.
- Turn off your phone by holding down the Power button.
- Press and hold Power Button + Volume Down Button [Power Button + Volume Up Button] for a few seconds.
- In the next step, release all buttons you will see Oppo Logo appears on your screen.
- Afterward using the Volume Keys to select Language and Press the Power Key to confirm.
- Next select Wipe data and cache option.
- After that choose the YES option.
- Finally, Tap the Reboot option.
- Well done, Reset done on your Oppo mobile.
- Turn Off your phone by holding down the Power button.
- Press and hold Power Key + Volume Down Key [ or Volume Up Key] for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when you see an Android exclamation mark.
- After that, While holding down the Power Key press and release Volume Up key.
- Afterward, use the Volume keys to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power Key to confirm.
- Next, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, By using Volume keys and confirm with power key.
- Finally, Select Reboot System Option.
- Reset done On your Oppo mobile.
Check out this guide Any Android Mobile Reset.
Oppo Factory reset
Factory Reset will format oppo mobile data permanently. You must Reboot your Oppo mobile after reset.
- Turn On your Oppo mobile.
- Go to the main menu.
- Select Setting > General > Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device > Erase Everything.
- Finally, Tap on the OK.
- Reset done on your mobile.
Oppo Reset Password – Android Tools
You can easily Reset with Android Tools and Drivers. This reset tool will reinstall your device firmware. You can also Reset PIN or Pattern, Gmail and Facelock with this tool.
- First Download the Android Tools and drivers.
- After the installation, launch the tool.
- Next, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Then, Press and hold the Power key + Volume up [or Volume Down] on your mobile.
- Next, you will see Android boot mode on your mobile Screen.
- After that, Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
- Next, select Number 5 to Reset your mobile.
- Reset Complete on your mobile.
Oppo Password Unlock with Google
- Turn On your Oppo Mobile
- Next, you need to do 5 or 6 wrong pattern attempts
- Then will show “Forgot password Option”
- After that select Forgot pattern option
- Next Type your email & password
- Then Tap on the Sign in Option
- Android boot will confirm your email and password
- Then redirects you to a security page
- Here you can change or disable your screen lock
Oppo Reset Codes
These codes are common for any android mobile reset.
Factory data reset
It will Remove
- Downloaded apps
- System Settings
- Google account settings
It will not Remove
- System software
- SD card files
You will get a chance to stop this operation after entering the code.
It will erase all data like apps, sd card files, and settings etc. And reinstall phone firmware.
You will not stop this operation after entering the code.
This code Delete google accounts, Apps data, Download apps, Settings on your mobile.