You can easily hard Reset Oppo Realme 1 android mobile here. And also Unlock Oppo mobile when you forgot your mobile password or pattern lock.
Reset deletes all your device data like apps, settings, and media files etc. So backup all your mobile data before the reset.
- Switch Off your mobile.
- Press and hold Volume Down Button + Power Button for a few seconds.
- In the next step, release all buttons you will see Logo appears on your screen.
- Afterward using the Volume Buttons to select Language and Press the Power Button to confirm.
- Next select Wipe data and cache option.
- After that choose the YES option.
- Finally, Tap the Reboot option.
- The Oppo realme 1 will do the Hard reset process.
- Switch On your mobile.
- First, open the Settings menu.
- Next, Select option Additional Settings.
- After that, Choose the Backup & Reset option.
- Then Select option Factory Data Reset.
- Now choose Reset Device option.
- Finally, Select option Erase Everything.
Reset With Android Device Manager
- Start by visiting the Android Device Manager on your system.
- Log in using the credentials of your Google Account.
- After logging-in, There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- Then Click on Erase device option.
- Next, You will see Erase all data menu appears on your screen.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.