Here you can get information about Realme 8 pro Trouble Shooting. Realme lately launched Realme 8 Pro, and the device offers the stylish features in its price range. After using this device, many users face common issues and problems in Realme 8 Pro smartphone. But don’t worry today. I’ll be giving you a proven solution for all the bugs and issues.
As you know, Android is an open-source operating system so that anyone can modify it according to their need. The smartphone manufacturers are using their own Custom operating systems. There is a very high chance of bugs and issues. You can easily solve any common issues on Realme 8 Pro with the shown steps.
Realme 8 pro Display Problem
This could help you to fix such an issue. Many times the screen protector causes ghost touch problems, it’s because dust particles not just enter between the screen but also inside the screen protector, Or it may happen due to the presence of some moisture in between the screen.
Here are some ways to fix such an issue:
- Clean the device screen and check if this helps you to fix the problem. The oil and sweat particles on the screen can be the reason to this problem.
- There are chances that the problem is there due to sharing the device screen with another device through the screen sharing option.
- Check and make sure the problem isn’t there just because your device is running in the power- saving mode.
- Remove the glass guard installed on your device screen and check if this helps to fix the problem.
- The reason you’re facing this problem is nothing but the failure of screen sensors.
- Do check and make sure the problem isn’t caused by a virus in the phone default memory.
- One of the screen- related common problems in Realme 8 Pro completely filled phone memory. This can be a reason to the problem.
- Check and make sure your hands are completely clean and aren’t covered with either mittens or gloves.
- The reason you have to face this problem is nothing but physical damage on the screen which can be internal.
- Sometimes the users have to face this problem because of no other reason than installing bad apps or the ones from the Play Store.
- A forced restart can help you to fix the problem. Try the same.
Realme 8 pro Fingerprint Problem
If the Fingerprint sensor does not allow you to unlock your Realme Pro smartphone, these solutions might help you.
To fix the fingerprint issue kindly follow the below mention troubleshooting steps to resolve it:
- First, simply clean your hands. Dust or debris on the fingers can be a reason to the problem. Check and take action required.
- Gently clean the fingerprint scanner on the phone with a soft cloth and check if this solves the problem
- This problem can sometimes declare its presence due to completely filling the storage space of the phone
- The fingerprint scanner might not be working due to a bug in the Operating System. Check and take the required action.
- Simply delete the saved fingerprint from your Realme 8 Pro and add it again. This can solve the problem.
- One of the reasons to the fingerprint-related common problems in Realme 8 Pro is nothing but putting pressure on the fingerprint scanner very softly. Put a bit more pressure on the same with your finger and check if this works.
- Always make sure to add more than one fingerprint.
- Your fingers might be wet and the same can be a reason to this problem.
- Always give priority to the phone updates. Installing them make sure the problem wouldn’t declare its presence.
- Check if there is a minor injury on your finger which might be acting as a barrier for the scanner when it tries to read the information from the same.
- Performing a factory restart can solve this problem. If this doesn’t work, the reason for this problem might be a hardware fault in the phone.
- Sometimes this problem could be there due to allowing multiple apps installed in the phone to access the fingerprint scanner on the phone. Check and take the action required.
Realme 8 pro Touch Problem
Kindly check if the following scenario is malfunctioning and finds the corresponding solution:
- If the screen of the phone is stained with water, sweat or dirt, the water, sweat, dirt, etc. on the screen will affect the screen touch response. Please keep your phone clean and clean, and wipe the phone screen clean.
- If the screen of the mobile phone has a film, the screen film is too thick, which will affect the touch sensitivity of the screen. It is recommended to use a film with a thickness of no more than 0.2 mm. It is recommended to use the original matching mobile phone protective film.
- If the phone is in an abnormal ambient temperature (above 50° or below -20°), the abnormal temperature will cause the screen display and touch function to be abnormal. Please move to the normal ambient temperature before using your phone.
- If the mobile phone is in a strong electromagnetic field (microwave oven, induction cooker, power station, etc.) environment, the electromagnetic field will have an impact on the touch screen function. Please use your mobile phone away from strong magnetic fields.
- Non-standard charger and data cable charging, non-standard charger shielding interference are weak, may affect the touch screen function of the mobile phone. Please replace the standard charger and data cable to charge your phone.
- If using a single app is not sensitive, it may be caused by the application itself. Please download and update to the latest version through the official software store, try to update the mobile software version, and then check whether it is restored.
- If the system function is not sensitive, you can reset the phone setting and restore the factory settings (Settings >> Additional Settings >> Back Up and Reset >> Factory Data Reset >> Reset System Settings) and restart.
Realme 8 pro Brightness Problem
I am facing this problem again and again. Now it is very disturbing and disheartening matter. My auto brightness feature is off. But still the brightness of Realme 8 Pro is go up and down. I am sharing some scenarios. All scenarios happen even my auto brightness is disabled.
- When I am in home screen, the brightness is okay and normal. But when I open file manager brightness go down. Again when I came back to home screen, brightness go up. (But brightness control bar in notification drawer don’t move)
- Same thing happen as described in number 1 scenario. Now the combination is home screen and chrome.
- Same thing happen as described in number 1 scenario. Now the combination is home screen and many other apps like YouTube etc.
Realme 8 pro Black Screen Problem
Press and hold both the Power and Volume Up buttons for at least eight seconds to fore start your device. If your phone don’t respond，plug in your phone and let it charge for up to 30 minutes, then try again.If it still doesn’t work, take your phone, proof of purchase and warranty card to a nearby Realme Authorized Customer Service Center for repairs.
It is recommended to follow these steps to keep your phone in good condition:
- Periodically clear caches and go to Phone manager > Click on [One Touch Optimization] and reboot your device once a week.
- Uninstall APPs that are unnecessary or have bugs.
- Avoid multitasking too much at the same time. Click ‘End All’ to close apps running in background.
Realme 8 pro Light Problem
Learn about how to troubleshoot if the flash won’t work or won’t turn off.
Applicable for all Realme smartphones.
Use Control Center to test the flash. Turn the flashlight off and on. If the flashlight works, do the following:
- Check the battery level.
- Flash cannot be turned on when the battery is lower than 15%.
- Check your flash settings.
- Open Camera app, click Image, then click On to turn on flash. When you click Auto, your phone will automatically detect lighting conditions and determine if flash is necessary.
- Your phone will disable flash when HDR is enabled. Make sure HDR is turned off.
Restart the phone
- Restart the phone, and see if you fixed the issue. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Slide down to power off message appears. Drag the power icon down to turn off the phone. To turn the phone back on, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see the Realme logo.
Clear camera’s data and cache.
- For Color OS 5.2: Go to [Settings]> [App Management]> [Show System Processes] > [Camera > [Storage use] then click [Clear data] & [Clear cache].
Update the system.
- Go to [Settings] > [Software Updates] and update your phone to the latest update.
If your flash won’t turn off.
- Check if the flashlight is turned on. Swipe from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center, then turn off flashlight.
Realme 8 pro Coloros Recovery Problem
Kindly check if the following steps:
- If problems occur when an application is in use, uninstall it to see if you fix the issue.
- Make sure that the problem is not caused by incorrect operations such as mistakenly touch and press the Power Button. And your phone’s buttons might get stuck by phone case.
- Your phone might restart or turn off by itself when being used in a very cold or hot environment.
- Take out the SIM card, check if it isn’t damaged or degassing, then put the card back in and see if you fixed the issue.
- Plug in your phone and let it charge for 30 minutes, then force restart your phone and see if you fixed the issue.
- Go to [Settings] > [Additional Settings] > [Automatic on/off] and check if your phone is set up for automatic power off.
- Go to [Security Center] > [Virus scan], scan for viruses, malicious plug-ins or programs and uninstall unsafe or unstable third-party applications.
- Go to [Settings] > [System updates], detect and update your phone to the latest version of ColorOS.
- Contact Realme Support Team, or take your phone, proof of purchase and warranty card to a nearby realme Service Center for repairs.
Realme 8 pro Charging Problem
We can’t specifically point out a single cause if you are facing a slow charging issue in your Realme 8 Pro. But we have listed below the most common causes which could be a reason for such issues:
To fix the slow charging issue kindly follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Make sure the problem is not caused due to a faulty charger. Check the network adapter as well as the charging cable
- Your Realme 8 Pro might be having a problem in the charging port of the same. Check the same
- This problem could be solved by performing a software reset. Try the same
- Wipe the cache partition and check if this helps to fix the problem
- Do check and make sure the apps are not running in the background which often slows down its charging speed
- Sometimes this problem is caused just because the Wi-Fi hotspot is turned ON and sharing the internet connection with other devices
- Cut down the screen turn OFF time. Keep the lowest limit on the same
- The reason you are facing this problem is nothing but a weak power source.
- In case you are downloading the data while charging your phone, the same can be a reason it is taking more time to charge
- Check and make sure the problem is not there just because you are using your device for any purpose while charging the same
- Bad apps in your device can cause this problem. Check the same
- Corrosion or moisture in the charging port can boost its charging time. Check and take the action required
Realme 8 pro Charging Port Problem
It can be possible that the charging port on your handset is either physically damaged or some dirt/dust, moisture is causing such an issue. Therefore, it’s always a better idea to simply check for the charging port manually.
- Check if this is a problem just because the phone battery is faulty.
- Make sure the phone charger is in proper working condition.
- A loose connection between the phone and the charging cable can be a reason to this problem. Thus, make sure to connect them properly.
- A bad app or the one installed from a third-party source can be the reason to this problem.
- Don’t use a third-party charger as this can be a reason to this problem.
- Check if dust or debris is there in the charging port and clean it. The same can be a reason you have to face this problem in your device.
- In some cases, the phone gets charged but the charging percentage icon doesn’t give the correct information. This can happen due to a software bug. Check and install the latest updates if the same is pending.
- Sometimes the charging-related common problems in Realme 8 Pro are experienced when the charging socket/power source you are using to charge your widget is faulty.
- Check if the actual fault is with the charging cable. Check and replace the same if required.
- This problem could be due to the detection of moisture in your Realme 8 Pro. Check its level and take the required action.
- Remove the last application you installed and check if this helps you to deal with the problem.
- An issue with the phone motherboard can be the reason you have to face this problem.
- The pins in the phone socket might be damaged, and the same is causing this problem. Check the same.
- Drain the phone battery completely and charge it again. Check if the problems is solved.
- Performing a forced restart to the phone can fix this issue. Simply try the same.
Realme 8 pro Battery Problem
It is a common problem faced by almost every smartphone owner. If your Realme 8 Pro battery is draining fast, then usually try the below steps to fix it.
- Uninstall junk cleaning apps such as Cleaner, RAM booster apps. These apps run in the background and continuously drain the battery.
- Turn Off the Auto brightness and lower down the brightness when not needed.
- Head over to Settings → Display → Screen timeout → Select Minimum Screen time to 30 Seconds. This way, your phone screen will automatically turn off when not in use.
- Open the notification menu and Turn ON Power saving mode on your Realme 8 Pro.
- Turn Off Bluetooth, GPS, Location, etc., when not in use.
- If you face a battery draining issue when your mobile data is Turn ON, it is normal.
- Check if you are facing this issue while your device is running in Safe mode.
- Turn Off notifications for apps that are not important.
- One of the reasons can be your device might be affected by malware. Clean it using Antivirus apps.
- Gaming for longer time or watching videos can cause this problem.
- If you are still facing the battery draining issue on Realme 8 Pro, visit the Realme service center and get your phone battery checked.
Realme 8 pro overheating problem solution
Suppose you are facing Heating problems on your Realme 8 Pro smartphone. This issue is common and can be solved with some tweaks.
- Factors related to the environment often cause this problem. Check if the same is the reason in your case as well.
- Check if this problem is created by the power bank which you are using. Pay attention to the power specifications of the phone and the power bank, which must be the same.
- The overheating problem could be there because you are running the device in the safe mode or in the power saving mode all the time.
- An active virus in your Realme 8 Pro might be the reason to this problem.
- Check and make sure the problem is not caused just because you have connected it with any accessory.
- Using a low-quality or a third-party charger can be the reason to the overheating issues.
- Sometimes this problem is caused when you change the important/recommended settings of your device.
- Check if the actual reason to this problem is installing a lot of apps in it from the third-party sources.
- Sometimes the overheating is caused by the installed games in the device. Check them properly and make sure the ones installed are supported by the phone.
- Do check and make sure the problem is not there just because your device is having something wrong with the data stored in the same.
- Check if the phone battery is having something wrong with the same which is causing this problem.
- The ventilation system of your phone might have stopped working and is causing this problem. Check the same.
Realme 8 pro Lagging Problem
Do you feel a slow and sluggish smartphone interface? If so, then here is the solution for your device. This problem with smartphones affects almost everyone, being the most common issue across all devices today.
However, this can happen even in new phones due to our tendency to fill RAM on newer models with apps or files we don’t actually need anymore.
Make sure to read the below fix completely to avoid confusion.
- Check if your Realme 8 Pro device temperature is high. Sometimes due to overheating, various features of the device stopped working.
- Have you opened multiple tabs on the browser? If yes, then close it. Opening so many tabs increases RAM usage on your phone.
- To make the device work properly, you must have some internal storage space left on your phone.
- Remove unwanted apps from devices such as Antivirus app, junk cleaner app.
- Have you recently installed an app and facing a lagging issue? If yes, then uninstall that app, following which the problem started.
- If you have a microSD card inserted on your phone, make sure to use Class 10 microSD cards, they are faster than normal cards.
- Update your phone software to the latest version if available.
- Are you facing low storage issues? Yes, then use the lite version of the apps like Facebook Lite, Messenger Lite, Twitter Lite, YouTube Go, etc.
- Open the play store and update all your apps if updates are available.
- Using a third-party launcher? Uninstall it straight away. Most of the time, using various launcher apps makes the device slow.
- Also, uninstall any third-party icon packs or font packs installed on your phone.
- Clear cache and junk files from your device, and it should fix the issue.
- There must be a hardware problem if you still encounter lagging issues on the Realme 8 Pro device.
Realme 8 pro on off problem
We can understand your pain when your Realme 8 Pro is not switching on. That’s the reason we decided to publish a dedicated article on this topic. In this article, we have tried our best but do remember that the troubleshooting is very limited because you have no display to work on.
Check the following steps
- Check if the phone battery is charged. This could be due to the consumption of entire juice from the same.
- An issue with the third-party app can cause this problem. Thus, check all the apps before you install them in the phone and make sure they are compatible with the same.
- Make sure to press the power button a bit harder and check if this helps.
- Sometimes this problem would be due to a fault in the power button. Check and take the action required.
- An unknown software glitch in the device can be a reason to this problem. Check and take the action required.
- There are chances that the phone is getting turned, but it’s the screen which is not. Check and make sure this is not the actual issue in your case.
- This might be happening because you restarted or turned OFF your device when it was updating.
- Know the exact number of seconds for which you need to press the power button. Sometimes this problem is there just because you are pressing the same for a very short span of time.
- Liquid damage to your Realme 8 Pro can be a reason to this problem. Check and take the action required.
- Hardware damage in your phone can be the reason to this problem. Check and get it repaired.
- Overheating can sometimes turn off the device automatically, and you cannot turn it ON unless the inner temperature comes down the normal range.
- Check if the phone can be turned ON in safe mode. Press the power button with the volume up/down button for the same. If this doesn’t work, try opening it in the recovery mode.
Camera flickering, auto brightness, RAM, Battery draining. Camera flickers during home light condition. This problem is only with Realme 8 Pro.
Yes, Realme 8 Pro, is a gaming phone