Right here, you can get information about How To Make My Own Sounds On TikTok easily. Everyone knows that TikTok is today’s go-to video app. But the secret behind every great TikTok video is its audio. In fact, one of the features unique to this platform is that you can create a video using sound taken from another video.
When making videos on TikTok, you can use your own sounds, sounds from other videos, or sounds from TikTok’s music library. You can also record a voiceover. Below, we walk you through the different options.
How to Do a Voiceover on TikTok
The app incorporates a built-in voiceover feature that lets you talk over a sound whether you’re shooting a TikTok video directly through the app or uploading videos from your device.
Follow these steps to use the tool to record audio, such as music playing from your phone or your own voice narration over the video.
- Open the TikTok app and select the plus sign icon in the bottom center.
- Record your video through the app by selecting the red record button or upload a video (or several videos) from your device by selecting Upload and choosing the video(s).
- After you’ve finished recording or selecting your videos from your device and are happy with the preview, choose Next.
- Select Voiceover in the upper-right side of the screen.
- Get your audio ready, and then tap or long-press the record button to start recording your surrounding audio over your video. Select or clear the Keep original sound checkbox in the lower-left corner as desired.
- Tap Save in the upper-right corner and continue adding any extra edits or effects.
How to Use Another Video Editing App to Add Your Sound
Find and download a video editing app that allows you to insert sound clips from your library into your videos, such as Quik, Adobe Rush, or InShot Video Editor. For these instructions, we’re going to use Quik because it’s simple to use and is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Open the Quik app and select the plus sign in the bottom center.
- Select one or more videos, then select add in the upper-right.
- Your video previews with a default audio clip according to its theme. Change it by selecting the music note icon on the bottom menu.
- Scroll horizontally through the music clips until you see the My Music option and tap the blue music library button.
- Select a track to preview it, then choose select beside it to apply it. The app plays the sound over your video preview.
- When you’re happy with your video, select the blue save button in the bottom right, followed by Photo Library, to save it to your device.
- Open the TikTok app, select the plus sign icon in the bottom center, and choose Upload to upload the video you just made with your audio.