Here you have compiled a list of Best Drawing App For Samsung Tablet. These Apps are free on the Google Play Store. The drawing apps featured in this page are ones I’ve used over the years.
The list of pros and cons are based on my personal experiences. Whether the apps are suitable for you depends on the art and style you create, and the workflow you’re looking for. The apps I’ve selected are based on their ease of use, feature set and file backup system.
Clip Studio Paint
The release of Clip Studio Paint is a significant boost to Android platform because this app is as professional as it can get. CSP is one of the best, if not the best, drawing app for Android tablets. CSP has been around since 2001 on the desktop before it was ported over to the iPad, and now Android. This app is incredibly popular among digital artists for good reason. It’s a fully featured versatile drawing app that’s great for illustration, comics and digital painting.
- Get up to 3 months free!
- Get three months free when signing up for your first plan! Get one hour free every day on smartphones.
- Used by over 10 million artists worldwide¹. All the features of the classic illustration, comic, and animation tool loved by professionals, Clip Studio Paint, now on Android and Chromebook.
- Create uniquely natural-feeling, expressive brush strokes
- Supports Samsung Galaxy S Pen pressure sensitivity
- Compatible with Wacom graphics tablets, including One by Wacom and Wacom Intuous, with DeX mode support for Wacom One on Galaxy devices
- Over 30,000 free and premium brushes made by creators worldwide available through the official material store and an active community to help guide your art
- Draw, animate, add sound, create comics, and more! Explore a world of creativity and enjoy sharing your artwork with friends and family.
Draw more than ever before with Clip Studio Paint
- Create lines like a pro with Line Stabilization, even if you’re new to digital art
- Use your fingers to adjust the thickness and shape of drawn lines afterward
- Place and pose 3D models on your canvas to help you draw people, animals, and objects at tricky angles
- Take out the work of laying down flats with the smart fill tool
- Get coloring inspiration with an automatic AI colorizer
- Import 3D data to create backgrounds quickly
Further yourself with Clip Studio Paint
- Spur yourself and the community on with free courses on the official Clip Studio Paint website and YouTube channel – new tutorials are posted weekly
- Download over 80,000 materials by community members for free from the official material sharing service to bring your creations to life
- Share your work easily on social media – upload a timelapse of your creative process, animate your drawings or try your hand at comics for even greater social media notoriety!
Used by professionals
- High functionality to meet the stringent demands of creative professionals
- Customize the expressiveness of your brushes and pens to your heart’s content
- Import and export PSD and vector files to easily work between other desktop apps
- Work on files with up to 10,000 layers, 100x that of similar apps
|Updated||December 20, 2021|
|Requires Android||9 and up|
This app is the direct competitor of Clip Studio Paint. The apps are free to use, with certain tools locked behind a paywall that requires a one-time purchase. There’s also a subscription model for more tools and additional online storage. It has many features and free drawing tools that should suit most beginners and intermediate artists. The feature set is not as huge as CSP, though.
What is MediBang Paint?
MediBang Paint is a FREE lightweight digital painting and comic creation program that comes loaded with brushes, fonts, pre-made backgrounds, and other resources. MediBang Paint is available on Windows, Mac OS X, Android and iOS. The app uses cloud saving allowing users to easily transfer their work between platforms.
The Android version allows illustrators to draw anywhere they want, while retaining all the features of the desktop versions of the software.
MediBang Paint includes many different creative tools for illustrators and comic book artists. Some of these include, numerous brushes, screen tones and backgrounds, cloud fonts and comic creation tools. Finally registering on MediBang’s site for free gives users access to cloud storage so they can easily manage, backup and share their work.
Want to know more about MediBang Paint?
- Paint or make comics anywhere on your smartphone!
- This app comes with almost as many features as a desktop painting program.
- Its interface is made specifically for smartphones, so users can easily paint, change brush sizes, or colors with no problems.
- Color can be intuitively changed in HSV mode.
- Painting Tools
- Use over 100 free brushes* to draw a variety of colorful spectacles.
- A great selection available from Airbrush, Pencil, Watercolor, G Pen, Mapping Pen, Sumi, Flat Brush, Round Brush, Acrylic, School Pen, Turnip Pen, Drawing Pen, and Soft Pastel to Multi Brushes like the Salad Brush.
- Force Fade in and Out makes your lines sharp even if you’re drawing with your fingers.
- Access tons of Resources for free
- Users get access to 850 tones, textures, backgrounds and word balloons for free.
- There are premade backgrounds that include city scenes and vehicles to cut down on user’s workloads.
- Tones, textures and backgrounds can be dragged and dropped into a picture. They can also be rotated, scaled or transformed freely.
- Free comic book fonts to give your comics a professional look.
- Depending on what fonts you use, the atmosphere of your comic can change enormously.
- Having the right fonts for the right scenes and characters is very important.
- Create comic panels easily
- Just dragging across the canvas can divide a panel into more panels.
- You can transform or add color to panels after you create them.
|Updated||1 December 2021|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Offered By||MediBang Inc.|
Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch your ideas on the infinite canvas, write notes and doodles with tilt + pressure, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps. Optimized for the latest pen-enabled devices and Chrome OS.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is editable. Pens, pencils, markers… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
- realistic pencils, pens and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity with adjustable live smoothing
- an infinite canvas with many paper types and custom grids
- a tool wheel or bar you can customize with your favorite tools and presets
- an infinite layering system with automatic sorting & adjustable opacity
- the COPIC color wheel helps you choose colors that look great together
- flexible vector-based sketching – move and adjust what you’ve drawn by tool, color, size, smoothing and scale
- draw with live snap & align tools for clean and accurate sketches
- personalize everything – your canvas, tools, gestures, everything
- duplicate your work for easy iterations in the gallery and on canvas
- drag+drop images straight onto the canvas as references or for tracing
- use shape guides in the precision menu to create partial or perfect shapes in your drawings
- export images, PDFs, and vectors for printing or fast feedback between friends and clients
- more precision tools coming soon!
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Pay-As-You-Go. Boost your creativity with the Essentials and edit your strokes, unlock infinite layers, shape guides, and export to PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and Concepts native file formats. Professional brush packs and PDF import / export sold separately.
Or subscribe to Concepts Everything and gain access to every library, service and feature going forward.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Google Play Account settings.
|Updated||1 March 2022|
|Requires Android||7.0 and up|
|Offered By||TopHatch, Inc.|
From quick sketches to fully finished artwork, Sketchbook goes where your creativity takes you.
Sketchbook is an award-winning sketching, painting, and drawing app for anyone who loves to draw. Artists and illustrators love Sketchbook for its professional-grade feature set and highly customizable tools. Everyone loves Sketchbook for its elegant interface and natural drawing experience, free of distractions so you can focus on capturing and expressing your ideas.
- A full complement of brush types: pencils markers, airbrushes, smear and more that look and feel just like their physical counterparts
- Brushes are highly customizable so you can create just the look you want
- Guides, rulers and stroke tools support precision when you need it
- Layers with a full complement of blend modes deliver the flexibility to build up and explore drawings and color
- Purpose-built for sketching, the interface is clean and unobtrusive so you can focus on drawing
|Updated||2 July 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
Huion Sketch is a free drawing and painting app that gives you professional art tools organized user-friendly, which allows artists to create excellent sketches, paintings, illustrations. As an drawing app, it has some great features built especially for pen tablet users like cursor for Samsung Smartphone.
Huion Sketch is becoming a complete pocket art studio with these powerful drawing features and more:
Cursor support for Samsung smartphone
- For better drawing and painting experiencing with tablet on Samsung smartphone, we specially added cursor support, you can go “Sketching setting” and enable it.
Animate & Make animation
- Be a animator through the ” Create Animation” function
- Export your animation art work to Gif format and share it on Instagram TikTok YouTube Facebook
Light User Interface
- A simple user interface to gives larger space to think and create, and allows you to focus on the creation itself.
- Quick sliders that allow you to quickly adjust brush thickness and opacity.
- Brand-new dark UI interface, simpler and more powerful
- 41+ kinds of common and delicate brushes qualified for most of your art work
- 37 customizable brush settings for better drawing effect
- Brush Studio – design your own custom brushes
- Pick the perfect color with Eyedropper
- Paint Bucket Tool
- Previous Color and Color Palette.
- 7 kinds of colors you used recently, easy to switch to color you used.
|Updated||10 February 2022|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+|
|Offered By||MEDIAFLIX BR|