Here you have compiled a list of Best English Learning Podcast Spotify. These Apps are free on the Google Play Store. Podcasts are a great way to improve your English.
You should try listening to a few, especially if you find it difficult to understand native English speakers. I love podcasts because you can listen to something about nearly every topic possible and learn more about things that interest you. In the past, it was difficult to find experts talking about your favorite subject, and I encourage you to find a podcast about something that you enjoy in English.
Table of Contents
Luke’s English Podcast App
This is the most convenient way to access all episodes of Luke’s English Podcast on your phone, including special bonus episodes only available in the app.
This app gives you complete access to Luke’s English Podcast and if you’re a fan of the show you won’t want to live without it!
This app contains the following features:
- Option to stream or download all episodes
- Access to exclusive app-only episodes and PDFs
- Episode notes and transcripts available in the app
- Always updated with the latest episodes – and the full episode archive
- You can star your favorite episodes and save them to a list in order to easily enjoy them over and over again
- Speed control, so you can listen faster or slower if you want
- Skip forwards or backwards by 30 seconds if you missed something
- Sleep timer, so you can fall asleep to my voice without missing anything!
- Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
- Quick access to all the contact methods for Luke like email, website, Facebook and Twitter. Don’t be a ninja! Email me through the app whenever you want.
|21 January 2022
|5.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
|Luke D Thompson
BBC Learning English
The official BBC Learning English app brings together all of your favourite lessons and presenters in one fantastic, simple-to-use package. It’s the best way to keep your English up to date!
Thank you to everyone for your positive comments and feedback.
This month (May) is going to make the app even better. We are introducing our first series for low level learners – English My Way. We also have a brilliant new series to help you speak more naturally – British Chat. This series has no script – it’s just ordinary people using real English to talk about everyday topics.
And don’t forget, you asked to be able to download our audio programs. Every audio program now has a download button, so you can listen off-line.
So, whether you want to study grammar, improve your pronunciation, develop your English through topical new stories or learn the latest phrases to use in your everyday conversations, our app has the series for you.
Take us with you; we’ll always be there to help you become a brilliant English speaker.
The best way to learn a language is to practice a bit every day. Our app helps you do that with daily updates of amazing, fun and topical lessons, transcripts and quizzes. Watch your English grow!
Features that will help you learn
Audio programs that you can download. Watch or listen to each program without using the text support. Then watch or listen again using the built-in transcripts and subtitles. Once you’ve practiced your listening and reading skills, use the quizzes to test your understanding. The app will remember your scores, so you can keep trying until you get the result you want.
When you’re listening to an audio lesson, the program will keep playing in the background even if the screen is turned off. So you can be on the bus, travelling by train, flying, walking or running and still have the perfect lesson in your ear.
- New lessons daily
- Notifications to help you continue your learning
- Easy-to-find programs listed by series name or category: (Everyday English, Learn English with the News, Business English, Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation)
- Follow your favorite series
|2 February 2022
|5.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
|BBC Media App Technologies
Learn English Podcasts
Listen to the British Council’s most popular English language podcasts in Learn English Podcasts.
Improve your listening, reading and understanding of general and business English – any time, anywhere. Learn English Podcasts has lots of special features that make learning English fun.
Podcasts are downloadable any time, so you can access the content offline. Then, when you have finished with an episode, you can delete it to make space on your phone.
LearnEnglish Podcasts – key features:
- New podcasts are added every week, so you never run out of things to listen to. We have podcasts on a range of topics, from language learning tips to information about the world, so there is something for everyone.
- Downloadable episodes mean you can listen offline. But don’t worry, when you have done with an episode you can delete it, so it doesn’t use up space on your phone.
- Interactive audio scripts allow you to repeat hard-to-hear phrases or new vocabulary easily. Plus, pitch control means you can slow down the audio speed if the speaker is a bit difficult to understand.
- Background playing means that you can listen to the audio while the screen is off, which means you can slip your phone in your pocket and listen to podcasts on the go.
- Enjoy simple exercises for every episode of content, with a progress screen so that you can track your progress.
- Share what you’re watching and listening to through Facebook, Twitter and email with integrated social media sharing. Celebrate your progress with your friends.
- All feedback is welcome. If you are experiencing any problems with the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of the issue and as much info about your phone and operating system as you can give us. But don’t wait for something to go wrong to reach out – you can email us any time to let us know what you think about Learn English Podcasts, share ideas for new episodes or tell us how the app is helping you!
|31 May 2021
|4.1 and up
|Rated for 3+
All Ears English Podcast
Are you tired of learning English the old way with an ESL textbook?
Do you want to be fully fluent to understand American English with native and fast conversations and real English vocabulary?
Learn English for free with AEE including IELTS Exam preparation, English for business, English listening and even grammar!
The Ears English Podcast App is a free English-learning app with natural English audio practice to improve your English fluency, business English skills, your IELTS score, and more.
Connection NOT Perfection! Learn English through real English conversations.
FEATURES OUR STUDENTS LOVE:
- Transcripts so you never miss a word
- American English-speaking hosts (Lindsay and Michelle)
- Free lessons 4 days per week
- Lessons are 15 minutes (quick and fun)
- Natural and fast English listening practice
- Real vocabulary in conversations
- Move from intermediate to advanced English
- Tap on vocabulary words for meaning and sample sentences
- Save idioms, phrasal verbs, and vocab in your personalized list
- All of your vocabulary words in one place to study any time
- Fun role plays to deepen learning
- Download audios to listen offline
Have fun and get motivated while you learn and listen to real English with this app. Improve your fluency naturally by listening to American voices and native English.
All Ears English audios have been downloaded more than 200 million times since 2013! This app is the best way to learn English and become fluent.
|19 January 2022
|7.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
|All Ears English, LLC
English Podcast & Audio Books Listen by Subtitles
This app is a SUPER tool to help you practice English Listening in the most convenient way with Podcast and Audio Books.
FULL TRANSCRIPT AUTO SCROLL and TRACKING: You can listen and know what you are listening.
ENGLISH PODCAST READER with Text Transcript Subtitles : Listen to ANY ENGLISH PODCAST CHANNEL with full transcript text subtitles support.
Many free English Listening audio content:
- LIBRIVOX AUDIO BOOKS Library, VOA Learning English, NASA Podcast, US Podcast or select any English Podcast Channel to listen.
- Integrated online and offline Dictionary. Also, you can quickly translate with Google Translate.
- All lesson and episode support full transcript text subtitles.
- Download and listen in offline mode.
- Memorize vocabulary with Memo: Save your vocabulary and review it every day.
Create your collection and share with friends.
- ENGLISH PODCAST READER is a special feature, you can import and listen to any English Podcast channel, eg:
- NPR TED Radio Hour, Wait… Don’t Tell Me!, Morning Edition, All Thing Considered, Fresh Air, Weekend Edition, Simple English News Daily, Living on Earth, All In The Mind, Freakonomics Radio, Spotlight English, Real English Conversations, The 100 Word Stories Podcast, Workplace English Podcast, 6 Minute Vocabulary, IELTS Energy English Podcast, English Across The Pond, Speak English Now Podcast, IELTS Made Easier, All Ears English Podcast, Business English Pod, Plain English Podcast, Casual English lessons, Better at English Podcast, let’s Master English!, Espresso English Podcast, The History of English Podcast, Luke’s ENGLISH Podcast, Zapp! English Vocabulary and Pronunciation, Happy English Podcast, The Feel Good English Podcast, Storynory – Stories for Kids, Stories Podcast, …
- ESLRES English Podcast and Audio Books Listening with Audio and Transcript
- ESLRES English Listening
- Listen English Podcast with Transcript
- Listen English Podcast with Subtitles
- Listen English Podcast with Text
|8 September 2021
|4.4 and up
|Rated for 3+
|ESLRES English Listening