On this page, you can get information about Best Home Designing App For Android easily. Home design apps – Before buying a house and various furniture, of course we want to first design the exterior and interior design, right? Even though we are not architects, we can easily use some of the following Android home design applications!
In the past, to design a house, we could only rely on browsing on Google or advice from architects regarding a suitable design for our homes.
Table of Contents
The best selection in home improvement is at your fingertips. Download the free app to shop the latest styles, unique products, and finishes you won’t find anywhere else.
- Best Augmented Reality App – Appy Awards 2018
- Best Home and Lifestyle App – Appy Awards 2018
- Gold Winner Best AR/VR App – Smarties 2018
The app makes it easy to connect with our LIVE Project Experts for free advice and help to find the products you need to make every project a success. You’ll get exclusive savings on top brands, notifications on clearance & liquidation items, and instant price-drop alerts. Track your carts, orders, and invoices and get up-to-date notifications about your shipments. Shopping for home improvement essentials has never been easier. You’ll get great prices on products that match your unique style, and fast, free standard shipping on orders over $49.
In-Home Preview (Augmented Reality):
Visualize home improvement products before you buy with incredibly detailed, realistically scaled 3D models. The innovative Build.com augmented reality lets you experience how items will look and function in your space to help you make the best choice. Experiment with styles, finishes, and placement. See how lights fixtures will illuminate a space, watch how water flows from a faucet and how the handles move. See if a ceiling fan with 3, 4 or 5 blades works best in your room. Visualize how Toilets, Tubs and Sinks would look in your bathroom remodel.
|28 September 2021
|5.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
Floor Plan Creator
Create detailed and precise floor plans. See them in 3D. Add furniture to design interior of your home. Have your floor plan with you while shopping to check if there is enough room for new furniture.
- Projects can have multiple floors with rooms of any shape (straight walls only).
- Automatic calculation of room, walls and level area; perimeter; counts of symbols.
- S-Pen and mouse support.
- 3D tour mode.
- Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
- User defined dimension lines to show and modify distances and sizes.
- Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (paid).
- Edit cloud uploaded plans on https://floorplancreator.net on a computer or any mobile device.
- Export as image, PDF, DXF, SVG, print to scale (paid).
- Supports metric and imperial units.
- Supports Bosch (GLM 50c, 100c; 120c, PLR 30c, 40c, 50c), Hersch LEM 50, Hilti PD-I, Leica Disto, Mileseey, Stabila (LD 520, LD 250 BT), Suaoki and CEM iLDM-150 bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
|2 April 2022
|4.1 and up
|Rated for 3+
homify is an architecture and interior design platform that connects professionals and users. Looking to remodel your kitchen, get ideas for your garden or find the perfect architect to plan your dream house? The homify app will help you find all the tips and help needed to carry out your projects or simply get inspiration for your home.
Discover 1.5 million photos:
- Be part of the fastest growing online interior design and architecture platform
- Pin and save images you like to your ideabooks
- Get simple tips and tricks from professionals and upgrade your home
- Find professionals in your area and get in touch with them
- Filter your desired style of decoration (country, modern, scandinavian, etc.), the room in your home that you want to decorate or remodel (kitchen, garden, etc.) and find images that perfectly suit your taste. You can also filter each selection by newest, popular today and all-time popular.
Save your ideas:
- Pin the images you like best in an ‘ideabook’ to save them so that you can see them again at any time convenient for you. You can also show them to professionals to ensure that they understand your requests and ideas.
Choose your professional:
- Click on the images that interest you most, and you’ll be able to access the profile of the corresponding architect, interior designer or other professional, and directly get in touch.
- With projects and professionals from more than 30 countries ready and waiting on homify, there’s an expert available in just about every corner of the world – you can simply find the right one for you by using the location filter.
Stay on top of the latest interior design and architecture trends:
- The homify magazine is updated on a daily basis. Whether you’re interested in low-budget houses, want to know how to furnish a small kitchen or craft a beautiful little garden, homify has got you covered.
- You can also simply save the images and articles that pique your interest in ideabooks, so that you can come back to them later.
|7 November 2021
|4.4 and up
|Rated for 3+
Houzz is the No. 1 app for improving and designing your home. Whether you’re building, renovating or decorating, Houzz has you covered.
Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home
- Browse more than 20 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom.
- Save and share photos with friends, family and home professionals.
Find, Hire and Collaborate with the Best Home Professional for Your Project
- Connect with over 2.5 million home improvement professionals, including architects, builders, interior designers, repair professionals and more.
Read Articles From Our Editorial Staff and Design Experts
- Check out our biweekly Houzz Newsletter for engaging and informative articles, including home tours, full kitchen and bathroom renovation guides, insider updates, decorating tricks, organising tips, gardening advice, lifestyle and everything in between.
- Discuss home design and renovation topics in our Advice section and get feedback from the Houzz community on your projects and ideas.
|26 April 2022
|6.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
Create beautiful interior design for your room or house using more than 6723 decor elements available in Planner 5D floor plan creator app. Build your home with love, using tips and ideas from interior design layouts available in the app with the help of AR Room visualization or 3D room planner.
You can easily embody any interior design or exterior of the house, use ready-made projects and add your design, furniture, decor, floors, etc. to them. In Planner 5D there are no restrictions on the choice of a floor plan design, creating a plan and a room design: kitchen, bathroom, living room, or bedroom.
Add interior decor to the room: paintings, clocks, vases, lamps, curtains and more. Build a house and plan landscaping design around the house: a swimming pool, sea or lake, a garden with a swing, and a place to relax. In the application, you can do not only home interior design or room planner, but also the design of a café or gym.
PLANNER 5D – SMART HOME DESIGN & ROOM PLANNER
- You can edit and view your house design and room decoration in 2D and 3D modes. Take a walk through your home or room layout in virtual reality! After that, you can easily do home remodeling, change the interior design of the house or room, add missing decor items to the house.
- AR-Driven 3D Room Design Feature – a simple tool that lets you easily configure a layout design with your room dimensions and see the final picture in real size.
Design house and room interior design app features:
- Furniture catalog: lots of items to use in your designs
- Realistic snapshots: images of your designs’ home and room
- Big gallery: ideas of projects and images of designs of homes, rooms, floor plans created, interior decor, and landscape design by our users
- Online and Offline: you can use the application to create home and interior design of rooms
- Sign in with your planner5d.com, Google+, or Facebook account to use your home design across all platforms
- User interface localized in these languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- View ideas for your house design using Chromecast (screencast)
CREATING INTERIORS AND EXTERIORS OF YOUR HOME:
- Create floor plans and floor plan design of your 3d home
- Choose and customize furniture, accessories, decor, and other items from a regularly updated catalog
- Apply hundreds of textures and colors in different combinations
- Drag and drop items to any place on your room layout
- Change the size of any item
- View created projects in Virtual Reality mode with Google Cardboard glasses or similar technology
|27 April 2022
|7.0 and up
|Rated for 3+