There are many methods available to Reset and unlock Android mobile. You can try the following methods until solving your problem.
Android Multi Tools is a tool to reset and unlock any Android phone without a password
Reset deletes all your mobile data like Photos, Apps, and Settings etc. So backup all your mobile data before the reset.
- Reset Android Face/Gesture lock
- Reset Face/PIN lock
- Reset Gmail account
- Wipe data/cache on fast boot mode
- Reboot phone
- Wipe all Data
- Software and Hardware info
Android Multi Tools
- Turn on your Computer or Laptop and Open any Browser.
- Download the Android Multi Tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Multi Tools.
- After that, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Now, Press and hold the Volume Up + power key (Volume Down + Power Key) on your mobile.
- Connect your mobile to your Computer via USB when you see an Android boot on your mobile screen.
- Finally, Select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your mobile.
- Reset Complete with Android Tools.
Download Android Tools
Here you can download the latest Android multi tools to reset and unlock your Android Phone.