There are many methods available to Reset and unlock Android mobile. You can try the following methods until solving your problem.
Android Multi Tools is a tool to reset and unlock any Android phone without a password
Reset deletes all your mobile data like Photos, Apps, and Settings etc. So backup all your mobile data before the reset.
- Reset Android Face/Gesture lock
- Reset Face/PIN lock
- Reset Gmail account
- Wipe data/cache on fast boot mode
- Reboot phone
- Wipe all Data
- Software and Hardware info
Android Multi Tools
- Turn on your Computer or Laptop and Open any Browser.
- Download the Android Multi Tools.
- After the installation, Open the Android Multi Tools.
- After that, Enable USB debugging on your Mobile.
- Now, Press and hold the Volume Up + power key (Volume Down + Power Key) on your mobile.
- Connect your mobile to your Computer via USB when you see an Android boot on your mobile screen.
- Finally, Select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your mobile.
- Reset Complete with Android Tools.
Download Android Tools
Here you can download the latest Android multi tools to reset and unlock your Android Phone.
Download Android Multi Tools (Not Available)
Android Multi Tools – Reset and Unlock Android
2 thoughts on “Android Multi Tools – Reset and Unlock Android”
How would i enable usb debugging after i have locked myself out of my phone?
my phone is locked