Find my device – one of the Part of Google Play protection. You can easily unlock your Android phone.
- Start by visiting the Find My Device on your system.
- Log in using the credentials of your Google Account.
- After logging-in, You will see Three options.
- Use These Option You can play sound remotely.
- If you want to phone sound Click on the Play sound option.
- If you want to Stop sound, Click On the Stop Ringing option.
- Lock your lost or stolen device, set or change your PIN or password.
- Tap on the Secure device option.
- After that, You will see recovery message and phone number option.
- Then type on Recovery message.
- Next you can provide the phone number to call.
- In this Step, Click On the Secure device option.
- Then Click on Erase device option, Then you will see Erase all data menu appears on your screen.
- Finally, Tap on the Erase option.
- You have successfully Reset your mobile.
Unlock Android With Google Find My Device