Here you can get information about Best Workout apps for Weight Loss. Finding the mental wherewithal to get into workout mode can take some serious effort, especially when all your activities happen at home. It can be done, but you have to find an activity or commitment that speaks to you.
Whether you’re looking for a new HIIT program, marathon training schedule, or 30-day yoga challenge, there are plenty of apps and websites to help you along. Let’s look at what some of the best have to offer.
Table of Contents
- Change starts here. 8fit is the leading fitness app and your mobile personal trainer. Enjoy quick workout routines combined with a simple healthy meal planner tailored for you.
- Whether your goal is to lose weight, get fit or gain weight, join millions of 8 fitters getting results and living a sustainable, happy, healthy lifestyle.
What’s in it for you?
8fit is not a diet. It’s not an exercise program. It’s a lifestyle change. Get fit and watch your confidence skyrocket! Let us help you become the best version of yourself.
Skip the gym and realize your potential: Work out anywhere, anytime: at home, in the park, or at a hotel. No equipment required: use your own body weight to build muscle strength, increase endurance, improve cardiovascular fitness and lose weight without catabolizing hard earned muscles. The HIIT workout (high intensity interval training) is one of our users’ favorites because it is fast and more effective than traditional cardio workouts. 8fit’s workouts only take 5-20 minutes. From super moms to business travellers, burn more calories and get results even on a busy schedule!
Nutrition is 80% of your fitness goal equation. 8fit is not another fad diet plan or a calorie counter, but a lifestyle coach to help you create daily habits by teaching you proper nutrition and giving you strategic at-home exercises. 8fit provides guidance with your meal planning and along your fitness journey, not just following a calorie tracker or generic gym workouts.
How does it work?
8fit deliver results through tailored, easy to follow meal plans and workouts created by expert trainers. We teach you how to gain or lose weight with healthy diets and workout routines.
Most workout apps or weight loss apps give you a ‘one-size-fits-all’ plan and sends you off to navigate by yourself. 8fit is a personalized step-by-step guide accommodating everyone, from beginners to advanced fitness enthusiasts, providing:
- Fitness assessment to place you in your initial level
- Workout plans to challenge you and make you progress
- Customized healthy meals and diet plans
- Foods to eat and foods to avoid
- Healthy recipes and shopping list
|22 February 2022
|6.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
WHAT IS CENTR?
Whatever your goal, age, sex or fitness level, this app will help you get it done with guidance from the world’s best trainers, chefs and well-being experts. And it’s all tailored to you; your goal, fitness level and diet preferences. It’s your PT, dietician, chef and wellness coach all in one app.
It’s not a diet. It’s not a boot camp. It’s not just weight loss, either. There are meal plans and snacks you’ll actually love, workouts and programs you’ll look forward to, and practical techniques to keep your head in the game.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
Your weekly planner is the heart of Centr. Scroll through your week, or swipe to swap activities. Get new workouts, recipes and life hacks weekly. Simple to use and easy to follow.
NEW Dedicated programs section: Breathe new life into your training routine with our time-based workout programs. Currently in session:
- Centr Unleashed – our 6-week body weight program where the only equipment you need… is you! Perfect if you’re training from home or don’t have access to any equipment.
- Centr 6 – our 6-week program inspired by Chris’s favorite way to train on the road. 6 exercises, 6 rounds, 6 days a week for 6 weeks!
New programs will be continually added to your programs section!
Daily workout videos: HIIT, boxing, strength, MMA, HIRT, functional training, Pilates, yoga and more! Log your goal and set intensity from beginner to advanced. Train at home or in the gym, whenever, wherever with 20-40 minute workouts.
Easy, healthy meal plans: gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian or regular; take your pick! Swap recipes, add to your shopping list and adjust servings to feed more.
Calming mindfulness: clear your head through guided meditations, get quality rest with sleep visualizations, and use expert tips and techniques to stress less.
MEET THE TEAM
Follow the Centr lifestyle to train, eat and feel better with these experts (& more):
- Luke Zocchi: Chris Hemsworth’s personal trainer
- Joseph Sakoda AKA ‘Da Rulk’: Special Ops trainer
- Ashley Joi: Cardio & strength trainer
- Sylvia Roberts: Pilates instructor
- Tahl Rinsky: Dynamic yoga instructor
- Bobby Holland Hanton: Hollywood stuntman
- Torre Washington: Vegan bodybuilder
- Dan Churchill: Cookbook author & nutrition coach
- Simon Hill: Plant-based foods podcaster
|March 14, 2022
|6.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
Earn a win-win for your fitness goals and your favorite charity!
Charity Miles is a running, cycling and walking tracker app that tracks how many miles you’ve covered during your fitness routine. Plus, Charity Miles also earns money for charity on your behalf for every mile you move, via brand fitness exercise sponsors like Human, Johnson & Johnson and Chobani!
We’re proud to say that, so far our members have improved their health while also earning over $2 million for charity by recording over 40 million miles, just by using our app as their running, cycling and walking steps tracker!
Using Charity Miles as your exercise activity tracker can help you not only achieve your fitness goals, but also make a positive impact on the world around you!
This fitness challenge term (June 1, 2016 – May 31, 2017), we will be paying our sponsorship pool (currently $500,000) to our charity partners in proportion to the miles done for each charity.
Charity Miles members don’t just donate to charities, but earn money for their chosen charities by getting in shape, step by step! Even if you’re already using a Fitbit steps tracker or other activity tracker, you can still use Charity Miles for walking tracking to earn money for charities and do more with your steps!
We’d love to have you on our team and encourage you to get active and help people. Anyone can use Charity Miles, anywhere, whether on a walk to church, running a 5k race or even just doing some jogging on a block-long dog walk. Volunteer your running, cycling or walking exercise to turn your energy into donations for a cause you support.
Ever mile matters and it’s so simple to do: start using Charity Miles as your running log or walking log for your fitness exercise routine! Just one small change to your workout schedule can be a win-win to support your charity of choice.
How Charity Miles Works:
- Open the app before you start a walk or run.
- Choose your charity – we work with over 40 unique charities.
- Use Charity Miles as your running or walker tracker whenever you work out.
- Earn money for your chosen charity for every mile you run, cycle or walk: our brand sponsors make donations based on the distance of steps and miles you cover.
- Join teams to compete against friends and gain fitness motivation by viewing the leaderboards for total walk or run distance.
|9 August 2021
|4.4 and up
|Rated for 3+
Find What Feels Good
Founded by Adriene Mishler – host of Yoga With Adriene, FWFG is a growing online library of Yoga and Yoga Lifestyle tools to encourage you to be authentic, do your best and find what feels good.
Find What Feels Good offers over 100 hours of yoga videos and you’ll also have access to our entire library of classes including: LIGHT, EMPOWER, PRENATAL YOGA, YOGA RITUAL, BOOST & CHILL and many more.
Subscribe to get access to all Find What Feels Good Yoga videos, right on your device.
With this subscription, you will receive:
- 100+ hours of Find What Feels Good Yoga!
- Beautiful, HD streaming videos
- Automatically beam videos from your phone to your Chromecast or AirPlay enabled devices
- No Internet required! Sync videos to watch offline or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
- Tell your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts, and email, right in the app
Adriene Mishler is an actress, writer, international yoga teacher and entrepreneur from Austin, Texas. On a mission to get the tools of yoga into schools and homes, Adriene hosts the popular YouTube channel Yoga with Adriene, an online community of over 5 million viewers. Yoga with Adriene provides high quality practices on yoga and mindfulness at no cost to inspire people of all ages, shapes and sizes.
|5 November 2021
|6.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
|Yoga With Adriene, LLC
Lose weight, sweat, and get fit anytime, anywhere with free home exercise workout videos, personalized fitness plans and guided meditations. Get fit with workouts you can do at home, outside, or in the gym.
Reduce stress with a calming yoga practice, increase your fitness with a fun cardio workout, and feel good with hundreds of other free fitness videos. Find fitness plans and home workouts that you can also enjoy outside or even in the gym. Get your sweat on with celebrity trainers like Jeanette Jenkins or Cassey Ho (of Blogilates) and read advice articles on how to take care of yourself both mentally and physically.
Achieve personalized health and fitness goals with unlimited access to the best home workouts and exercise videos. From cardio to strength training to HIIT, yoga, Pilates, Barre, and much more – you’re guaranteed to get your sweat on and find a class you love. Plus, you’ll get to work out with top celebrity trainers like Cassey Ho (of Blogilates), Jeanette Jenkins, Katie Dunlop, Christine Bullock, Kenta Seki, Danielle Pascente, and many more.
Plus, access EXCLUSIVE workout videos led by Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, and Jonathan Van Ness.
Also, reduce stress, get better sleep, improve breathing, relax your body and rejuvenate your mind with short and effective meditations.
CARDIO HIIT, YOGA, PILATES, BARRE & MORE! HOME WORKOUTS JUST FOR YOU
- Quick & effective fitness videos from celebrity trainers like Jeanette Jenkins, Cassey Ho (of Blogilates), and many more!
- Exclusive workouts with Gabrielle Union, Julianne Hough, & JVN
- No gym? No problem. Turn your home into a fitness studio with your phone, laptop or TV
PERSONALIZED FITNESS PLANS & EXERCISE VIDEOS
- Reach your goals with personalized workout plans
- Lose weight, build muscle, increase your cardio endurance, get fit or reduce stress with plans that work for you
FITNESS VIDEOS FOR EVERYONE
- Enjoy cardio, HIIT, yoga, Pilates, Barre, strength, dance, and more
- Browse by workout category, body part, length and intensity
- Short on time? We’ve got quick HIIT 10-minute workouts so you can get your workout in fast!
- Workout anytime on-demand, join a live class, and get ready to sweat!
- Calming meditations to help reduce stress and anxiety
- Guidance toward improved breathing
- Increased relaxation for better sleep
|5 March 2022
|Varies with device
|Varies with device
|5.0 and up
|Rated for 3+