Here you can get information about Simple Weight Loss Apps. Weight loss apps are programs you can download to your mobile device, allowing an easy and quick way to track your lifestyle habits such as calorie intake and exercise.
Some apps have extra features, such as support forums, barcode scanners, and the ability to sync with other health and fitness apps or devices. These features aim to keep you motivated toward your weight loss goal.
Table of Contents
With this simple intermittent fasting app with meal tracker and water tracker features, keeping track of your eating habits and achieving weight loss results has never been easier! Learn how to fast and lose weight, get simple healthy diet tips with Simple – a meal planner and fasting tracker app with diet tracker, weight loss tracker, and food and water tracker (yes, you have to drink water in sufficient amounts!) features. Intermittent fasting is the most popular, healthy, and effective weight-loss method and it’s trusted by hundreds of millions worldwide!
In a nutshell, Simple provides the following set of features:
- Intermittent fasting tracker;
- Weight loss tracker;
- Water tracker & drink water reminder;
- Nutrition tracker.
What is intermittent fasting (IF) and why can it help?
IF is the most ancient eating pattern known to humans and anyone can benefit from it. You alternate eating and fasting periods and use the Simple intermittent fasting tracker app to set up your schedule. For example, you fast during a 16-hour window and can then eat during 8 hours (16:8 fasting).
IF does not tell you what food you can’t eat or to count your calories – it’s not a strict diet plan for weight loss. Instead, it simply asks that you eat zero calorie during a specific period each day.
This simple fasting app is worth it. Even short fasting periods (12 hours or more that you can set in the fasting timer) may result in weight loss, improved metabolic flexibility, and reduce the risk of metabolic diseases. This small lifestyle change will enable you to reinstate normal processes in your body that you’ve lost due to frequent eating. You just have to make sure to drink water during your fasting period. And the best thing is that you have a meal planner, food tracker, and water tracker all in one place – the Simple app. The app’s water drinking reminder will be your best assistant in your fasting periods.
How do I start IF?
You don’t have to download many fasting apps or know anything about fasting. Simple will guide you and help you achieve your health goals. Simple is not just a fasting tracker. It’s an intermittent fasting app that provides you with health, weight loss, and cognitive power.
|February 13, 2022
|7.0 and up
|Simple.Life Apps Inc
Lose It! App
Lose It! It is a calorie counter & food diary diet app that helps you stick to your diet and achieve weight loss that fits! Simply download the app, set your goals and track your diet, food and exercises to lose weight. Easily track macro, carb and calorie intake with Lose It! Calorie counter & food diary app!
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
- 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
- 27+ million searchable food items in our comprehensive international food library database
- 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
- 25+ macro nutrient, carb, calorie and health goals to choose from
- 3 days of calorie and diet tracking is all it takes to see a result in weight loss
Stay on track of your diet and calorie intake with Lose It! Calorie Counter. Whether it be a keto diet, vegan diet or anything in between, Lose It! Will help you find weight loss that fits by tracking your macro, carb and calorie intake to reach your weight loss and health goals. Stop making excuses – start losing weight with Lose It!
HOW To LOSE IT! CALORIE COUNTER & FOOD DIARY APP HELPS YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY
- Lose It! Isn’t your average calorie counter and food & diary app. Lose It! Uses the proven principles of calorie counting and tracking to help you succeed. To get started, input your profile details, and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. Gain insight on your macro, carb, protein, sugar, fat and overall calorie and food intake on a daily level. Stay on top of your keto, vegan, vegetarian or whole 30 diet! Change your calorie and diet habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! CALORIE COUNTER FEATURES
- Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track your carb, macro and calorie intake.
- Snap It – Want to know your carb count? Log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking and calorie counting in a snap.
- Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macro, protein, water, carb, sugar, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more. Stay on top of your keto, vegan or vegetarian diet needs! Learn what nutrients you need along your weight loss journey.
- Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
- Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets help you calculate suggested macro, carb, protein and overall calorie intake. Customize your diet and eating for personalized weight loss!
- Patterns – learn about your food and calorie intake habits with our exclusive personal insights to identify what is hindering or helping your weight loss progress.
- Recipes – customize your diet and weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself. Find easy food recipes for your Keto diet, vegan diet, vegetarian diet, Whole 30 – or any diet!
|10 March 2022
|5.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
MyFitnessPal gives you access to the biggest food database available, with accurate nutrition facts for over 14 million foods. Easily log everything you eat to your food diary for detailed insights about your nutrition. It’s a free calorie counter, macro tracker, and health and fitness tracker in one!
And with an engaged online community of 200 million members. You’ll find endless inspiration and advice as you strive to find your healthy—whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness, change your diet, optimize macros, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
MyFitnessPal isn’t just a diet tracker and calorie calculator. You’ll learn about your habits… get empowered to make smarter choices… and find the motivation to get fit, stay healthy, and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance!
Discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been a featured weight loss and fitness app in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MYFITNESSPAL?
Being a MyFitnessPal member is like having a dietitian, trainer, and coach at your fingertips.
- Log Food & Activity – Keeping a fitness and food diary is one of the most effective ways to lose weight.
- Set Goals – Customize your personal weight loss, weight gain, weight maintenance & fitness goals.
- Track Your Progress – See today’s progress at a glance, or analyze nutrition & calories in detail.
- Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with guided Meal Plans.
- Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh and fun.
|3 March 2022
|Varies with device
|Varies with device
|Varies with device
|Rated for 3+
Start a free 90-day trial of Fitbit Premium for personalized guidance, customized health programs and 240+ video workouts you can do at home.
Say hello to one of the world’s leading apps for health and fitness. Use the Fitbit app on it’s own to join our community, track basic stats and stay motivated on your journey. Or, get a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see how your activity, workouts, sleep, nutrition and stress all fit together. Either way, you’ll find the information and inspiration you need to reach your goals—all in one place.
- A free app that tracks your day & progress over time
- Find free workouts, nutrition programs, meditation tracks, sleep tools & more
- Connect with friends, start challenges & join an inspiring community
- Set goals, earn achievement badges & celebrate milestones
- Automatically sync your data to 3,000+ popular partner apps
- Access innovative smartwatch apps & fresh clock faces
- Works with all Fitbit trackers, smartwatches, scales & other Fitbit products
GET ACTIVE: See how small moves add up by using your smartphone to track steps and distance. Or pair with a Fitbit tracker or smartwatch to see all-day stats like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
WORK OUT FROM HOME: Access free video and audio workouts that you can do on your time, right from your living room. You’ll find sessions for HIIT, cardio, strength, yoga and more. Plus, start a 90-day free trial of Fitbit Premium to unlock 240+ workouts from popular brands like barre3, Daily Burn, POPSUGAR and Yoga Studio: Mind & Body.
SLEEP BETTER: Discover how long and how well you’re sleeping, then improve your nightly routine with Fitbit’s innovative sleep tools—including a nightly Sleep Score, sleep goal setting, bedtime reminders and graphs that show your time in light, deep and REM sleep.
MANAGE STRESS: Listen to free audio tracks to lessen your stress and improve your mood. Use mindfulness to start your day a better way, find moments of calm and set intentions with meditation or get help falling asleep with stories and relaxing sounds.
EAT SMARTER: Keep your nutrition in check with easy-to-use tools to set goals, log food and water, track calories in and out and see if you’re getting enough protein, fat and carbs. For more personalized programs to help you reach weight and nutrition goals, try Fitbit Premium.
|9 March 2022
|8.0 and up
|Rated for 3+
HOW NOOM WORKS
- Psychology: Our curriculum uses evidence-based approaches and scientifically-proven principles such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to help people build sustainable habits that last a lifetime.
- Technology: We’re constantly innovating and fine-tuning our platform to ensure our users—we like to call them Noomers—have access to the most effective healthcare tools in the market.
- Human Coaching: Noomers can opt to be matched with one of our thousands of trained coaches, who help guide them along their health journeys and provide the support needed to achieve their goals.
- Lose weight and keep it off for good. We’ll help you better understand your relationship with food, how to be more mindful of your habits, and give you the knowledge and support you need for long-lasting change.
- 1:1 coaching to help you achieve your personal health goals.
- 10-minute daily lessons that help you develop healthier habits.
- A diverse food database with over 1 million scannable barcodes.
- Health-tracking tools like weight logging, water tracking, and step counting.
- Hundreds of healthy, simple recipes that don’t require you to restrict your diet.
- Manage daily stress and anxious thoughts. We’ll guide you, step by step, to mental wellness—and help you gain the emotional awareness
- to live your happiest life.
- 1:1 coaching to encourage you and help you work through challenges.
- 10-minute daily lessons that help you develop coping mechanisms and build resilience.
- A variety of mindfulness-based techniques and skills, which you can put into practice right away.
- Mood logging to better understand your moods and measure progress.
|March 10, 2022
|6.0 and up
|Rated for 3+