Here you have compiled a list of Fun Offline Mobile Games. These Apps are free on the Google Play Store. One of the best aspects of mobile games is that they can be played anytime and often anywhere.
This is especially true for games that do not require Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity to play. While popular mobile titles like PUBG, Fortnite and Roblox all require a data connection to play, making them unavailable while offline, there are still some fun offline games for Android and iOS that require absolutely no internet.
Table of Contents
Dead Cells is easily one of the best roguelike platformers available on the Play Store. Hands-down, the Android port is absolutely fantastic. You can select from 30FPS, 60FPS, and unlimited FPS in the game’s settings, and there’s also an HD graphics option for everyone with a beefy device.
Personally, I’ve spent a lot of time playing this roguelike on Android, and I can confidently say the game runs like butter at max settings on high-end hardware. While this is a title that demands precision controls, it’s fully playable with the touchscreen as well as a physical controller. Dead Cells is the cream of the crop when it comes to platformers, so if you’ve yet to play, make sure you don’t miss out because this is a game you can indeed play anywhere.
- Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permanent
- Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
- Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your play style or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad as the sewers, right?
- Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
FREE CUSTOM MODE UPDATE!
- Custom Mode update – change the run to your liking
- Backpack addition – store an additional weapon
- 1 new biome – Derelict Distillery
- 9 new enemies – Corpulent Zombies, Dancers, Demolishers and more
- 9 new weapons and items – Crowbar, Hattori’s Katana, Barrel Launcher and more
- 8 new mutations – Porcupak, Ranger’s Gear, Barbed Tips and more
- New outfits
BAD SEED DLC
Take a break from the frenzy of the castle and have a stroll through some luxurious scenery with The Bad Seed DLC.
- New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
- New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
- New weapons to play with: trim sticking our heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n’ Bouzouki
- New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
|Updated||28 October 2021|
|Requires Android||7.0 and up|
|Content rating||Rated for 16+|
GRID Autosport is a console-quality racer that landed on Android in 2019. The full game can be had for $10, and there are no IAPs or ads, which makes this a premium release. If you’ve yet to play this racer, it mixes many racing styles, from dirt tracks to city streets, and of course, there are numerous distinct cars to race in.
In comparison, most racers on Android are free-to-play, so they contain many questionable monetization systems and a requirement for a constant internet connection. So if you’ve been searching for a premium mobile racer that won’t break the bank, can be played offline anytime you want, and offers controller support out of the box, GRID Autosport is currently the best racer available on the Play Store that fits these requirements.
Ignite your high-speed career as a pro-racer in GRID Autosport, engineered to deliver an irresistible mix of simulation handling and arcade thrills.
BUY ONCE, RACE FOREVER
Get the complete AAA hit and all its DLC in one simple purchase.
100 CARS AND 100 CIRCUITS
Unleash a ton of high-performance rides across a ton of tracks, roads, laps and loops.
Switch between intuitive customisable controls: Tilt, Wheel Touch, Arrow Touch or game pad.
From nice ‘n easy to devilishly hard, you set the bar.
MASTER A RANGE OF DISCIPLINES
Compete across Open-Wheel, Tuner, Touring, Endurance, Demolition, Drift, Drag and Street Races.
|Updated||7 October 2021|
|Requires Android||9 and up|
|Offered By||Feral Interactive|
At first glance, this seems like just another endless runner. But play Alto’s Odyssey for a while, and you’ll realize there’s something about it that makes it impossible to put down.
Perhaps it’s the graphics and the music. Endless runners are usually frantic, but this game bucks the trend to make it a soothing, calming experience. You’ll find yourself relaxing as you slide down sand dunes, jump to collect points, avoid obstacles, and perform backflips and double backflips for style bonuses.
Alto’s Odyssey doesn’t bring anything new to the world of runners, but is highly entertaining nonetheless. That’s why it is one of the best free offline games for Android.
- A standalone experience. Alto’s Odyssey is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed Alto’s Adventure, but you don’t need to have played one to enjoy the other.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master. At the heart of the Alto series is an elegant one-touch trick system. Chain together combos, and complete 180 goals — all with intuitive controls.
- Explore Biomes. From the dunes, to the canyons, to the temples, explore a rich and diverse landscape, with each area boasting unique visuals and gameplay.
- Newfound heights. Discover secrets in the sky with hot-air balloons, moving grind rails, and wall riding.
- Master the elements. In addition to dynamic lighting and weather effects like sandstorms and shooting stars, the desert is home to swirling wind vortexes and rushing water.
- Meet Alto and friends. Unlock six unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
|Updated||4 January 2022|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Content rating||Rated for 3+|
Slash your way through the hordes of darkness and defeat King Valor’s fearsome guardians in this breathtaking RPG adventure!
Play the first act for free! A single purchase unlocks the full premium game.
(The free first act has 1-2+ hours of gameplay, which you can replay as many times as you want. Unlocking the full game allows you to continue further and experience all five acts.)
“Chaining together a slick series of attacks, dodges, and jumps, is incredibly satisfying.” — PocketGamer
A malicious power stirs in the forgotten kingdom of Vallaris. Tasked with discovering the fate of its lost king, your quest quickly takes a sinister turn and you are cast into darkness. Surrounded and outnumbered, you must grab your sword, steel your temper and fight your way through a land that does not welcome you. Except for the friendly merchant – he’s grateful for your business.
ABOUT THE GAME
Grimvalor is a challenging hack & slash platformer with fast-paced combat in a dark fantasy world. Take control of a lone warrior on a quest to restore a corrupted realm. Embark on a journey through atmospheric landscapes and dungeons in a massive story-driven premium experience.
COMBAT & EXPLORATION
Master skill-based combat, learn enemy patterns and bring them down with all your fury. Explore the shattered lands of Vallaris, find and upgrade equipment and level up your character. Face the legacy of King Valor’s madness and prevail!
- Supports Android Game Controllers
- Accurate and customizable touch controls
- Epic boss fights
- Stunning 3D visuals optimized for a variety of Android devices
- Uses Play Saved Games to keep your saves in sync between devices
- Play offline – perfect for commute
|Updated||30 August 2021|
|Requires Android||4.4 and up|
|Content rating||Rated for 12+|
Just like the name, you have to guide a chicken to cross roads, streams amid various obstacles. Don’t forget to collect coins when crossing the roads. The Crossy Road is very easy to learn. All you have to do is just move the chicken in different directions. Just avoid heavy traffic and fast-moving trains. And there is an Eagle sneaking in the sky to make your chicken its next prey.
Crossy Road has 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters. It’s a very simple yet interesting game. You can also play it with other players by connecting online. You can play this game on your Android TV as well. The game is surrounded by trees, cars and other objects designed in a block shape.
- Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
- Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
- Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
- Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
- Free to play
|Updated||27 January 2022|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Offered By||HIPSTER WHALE|